At Project Pathfinder, we envision a world free from sexual abuse. We provide a continuum of prevention services, including clinical treatment of harmful sexual behaviors as well as community education and outreach to share knowledge and tools needed to recognize signs and risk factors and intervene to prevent or stop sexual abuse.
Project Pathfinder (PPI) programming and services include:
- Clinical Therapy to prevent clients from committing future contact and non-contact sexual offenses.
- Visitation supervision training.
- Support for families of offenders.
- Training for victim advocates and advocacy groups.
- Consultation with civic leaders, law enforcement and legal professionals.
- Training for teachers, parents and community members to recognize and report potentially harmful sexual behaviors.
- Educating the public and community service providers about PPI clinical services.
“Demand Free” John School
An intervention program educating men who use prostitutes to reduce the demand for commercial sex and human trafficking. Open for Referrals January 2018.
Are you interested in joining our amazing team? We are currently seeking to hire:
- Part-Time Therapist (Glencoe)
- Therapist (Winona)
- Full-Time Bi-lingual (Spanish / English) Therapist (St. Paul)
- Full-Time Billing Specialist
Visit our Employment page for details, we look forward to speaking with you soon.