At Project Pathfinder, we envision a world free from sexual abuse. We provide a continuum of prevention services, including clinical treatment of harmful sexual behaviors as well as community education and outreach to share knowledge and tools needed to recognize signs and risk factors and intervene to prevent or stop sexual abuse.
Project Pathfinder (PPI) programming and services include:
- Clinical Therapy to prevent clients from committing future contact and non-contact sexual offenses.
- Visitation supervision training.
- Support for families of offenders.
- Training for victim advocates and advocacy groups.
- Consultation with civic leaders, law enforcement and legal professionals.
- Training for teachers, parents and community members to recognize and report potentially harmful sexual behaviors.
- Educating the public and community service providers about PPI clinical services.
Project Pathfinder Inc.’s
Accepting Applications March 2018
An intervention program to reduce the demand for commercial sex and sex trafficking. Educating men who use prostitutes by providing accurate information about global and specific negative impacts of commercial sex.
Contact email@example.com or (651) 644-8515 for more information
Are you interested in joining our amazing team? We are currently seeking to hire:
- Part-Time Therapist (Glencoe)
- Therapist (Winona)
- Full-Time Bi-lingual (Spanish / English) Therapist (St. Paul)
- Full-Time Billing Specialist
Visit our Employment page for details, we look forward to speaking with you soon.